Saturday 28 November 2015

Resurrection!

Thank you Trisled......Thank you GMK Logistics.....

I collected the RV from GMK Logistics & I can't thank them enough!


My first impression is... nice repair job Trisled!!,  it feels and travels like new.

So off I go to see a mate for a bit of "show & tell", we add a few extra psi to the tyres,....
....one coffee later, heading off and....
   


A split in the tube seam at the valve, I'm carrying a spare & it's a quick fix and I'm "rolling".......




of I go.......sort of.......5km up the road & 


same thing, different tyre.....split tube seam near the valve......**sigh**  
hmmm.... no more spare tubes..


Call old mate, who rescues me with another tube.... & off!   for "take 2"...






Only 2km further when the chain jumps off the rear cassette  FFS!!....no pics, this is getting embarrassing & I'm beginning to wonder "why is this so?"

10mins of fiddling and ....."take 3"...... I need a coffee!!


It's at this point I realise I've left Norseman at home....."light bulb moment"    maybe he's sending me "Bad Juju".... we've done 1000's of kms together & today, of all days, I've left him at home.....
serves me right!    LOL

So, coffee time & the RV wants to hide.......



Back out & underway, I manage to arrive home in one piece.... no more tyre dramas, but there is quite a bit of miss gear changing happening with the rear cassette.... gently does it......


Home & hosed!


Now for a bit of tweaking & finer tuning....






and Voila!!!

a new days ride, all be it in the rain......



Norseman looks happy, ,n I reckon I am too.










No comments:

Post a Comment