Sunday 19 March 2023

Meet up with the other "crazies"....

But first.....Coffee ..(a recurring theme)..... and a train ride. 

I've been told today that I'm the most unusual thing people have ever seen 😳.... par for the course actually.... 13 years of riding Rotovelos, you can't be shy....or not want to chat "every" time you stop.... a 10min grocery run can end up a talk fest 😎   My hope is that more people will become curious enough to shell out the $$ investment to experience just how much fun riding a Velomobile is. 

Took the train into town for some supplies and a Telstra SIM,  to aid communication whilst I'm Sailing the Nullarbor...no Optus coverage. The day was rather warm, with a pretty humid start...a bit of fog around making it nice and "juicy" inside the RV...I  rode the South side of the River back to my accommodation..into some light rain. 

A short stop to install the rain cover over the access hole and I'm sealed in nice and dry 😀 👍

The meet and greet was held at Bathers Beach House in Fremantle,  on the way there I ducked out to South Mole lighthouse for a quick "selfie"... get myself on the "Insta's" 😎

The sunset photo as per the tradition of IndiPac....those that made it in time. A couple of beers to calm the nerves, a respectable feed to satiate the worms and a night to get to know more about the riders. This will be an exciting adventure. All be it with more hills than my previous ride across Australia. 


Onward and upward they say....🌄


Here goes nutting'..........🚵‍♂️




.

No comments:

Post a Comment