Saturday 22 April 2023

Day 35. Tour 4 Legacy ...rest day 4

Rest day antics ..

8am!  Sleeping in!. That's a novelty for me, it's extremely rare for me to sleep past 5.45am...the bush alarm, birds at dawn, up with the sun, THE best part of the day. 

Body must have needed it. 

Laundry 

Done! 


I had to chase down a new rear light. 
.....as I was approaching my rest day accommodation yesterday, a following cyclist caught me at a set of traffic lights and handed me my rear light which had broken from its mount. Thanks. (broken lens as well).

Ok. I'll get it sorted... with something to appease those that can't see a bright orange velomobile. 

Visit to TREK Coburg, young Jamie set me up with the latest & greatest...

Let's see how this goes..

Reset,repack...ready to carry on 


No comments:

Post a Comment