Sunday 30 April 2023

Day 42. Tour 4 Legacy

It is a nice feeling to know you've beaten the bad weather to your destination....


It's rained heavily for most of the night. 
This morning...I'm going to take the "Pepsi Challenge" and make an executive decision 

Let's race the rain to Goulburn. 


Off we go, a quick grocery shop and the race is on....🚀🌧


Lining up for the downhill blitz...and 

The
Rain
Won!


Oh boy!  Just as well I'm in a Velomobile. I love the weather protection...
The day would be really horrible if you were out on an upwrong bike. You'd be wet, and freezing 🥶 

My breath is blowing steam as I tackle the highway and hills. Apparently it's 7°C outside the Jaffa and a steamy 18°C inside it. 

100% humidity too 🥵
Nice 😎 
🥵🥵🥵.

...at least I'm warm..
and stewing in my own sweat 😓 

45km done and "who said 2nd breakfast? "

Ok. If I have to ... ☕️🥧🥪

Gunning....you're it!

I'm wet on the outside, might as well get wet on the inside... & a couple of pies 🥧 



The rain arrived with a vengeance for the rest of the ride 🌧🌧

I didn't beat the rain, but a warm Motel room and hot shower...the table is turned and I win anyway. 😉😎


No comments:

Post a Comment