Sunday 30 April 2023

Day 43. Tour 4 Legacy

If the rain was heavy yesterday, it turned it up a notch during the night, and it absolutely looked like it was waiting for me to "make my move" 😉 this morning..

...I've got places to go and people to see....

look out rain,  here i come. 

Well, not until 1st breakfast is taken care of...


 
I think the Jaffa is sneering at me.....😶

The 9% gradient 1st up! 🥵
It has to go down eventually 🚀

Several kilometres up the road and I'm in "Velomobile Territory" 
..rolling undulations...
conservation of momentum gets me sailing along at 55+kph for a good 5-6 kilometres 👍🏻👍🏻

You have to make the most of these situations...because soon enough it's back to granny gear and climbing again at 5-6 kph 🥵


Marulan...2nd breakfast stop 😉


I'm sure the Jaffa is watching me ...again 🤔 
It being left out in the rain while I stuff my face again 🙃 


More rain, more hills, more kilometres knocked over..



Someone has a sense of humour 🤣🤣




ooooh...the Golden Arches ✨️ 

A few more junk calories? Why not!   30km left to the day...plenty of time. 




Destination reached,  rain is clearing 👌 



Check over the Jaffa for tomorrow...we ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment