Monday 10 April 2023

day 23...Tour 4 Legacy

Things to do today...

Enjoy sunrise 🌅 

Sorry about all the "wankpanzas towing houses" spoiling the view  #CaravanLife 🤣

That's more like it....packing my life back into the Jaffa....
A short ride first up, 15km to the Lucky Bay ferry terminal for the voyage across Spencer's Gulf.....someone else doing the hard work for a change....(I haven't got 3+ days to cycle all the way around the Gulf, and from what I've been hearing, it's not pleasant riding etc through Port Augusta) ... so I'm "living the hog" and cruising instead. 

2.5hrs of relaxation during the day....spot on!

Safely disembarked at Wallaroo, and back into the fray....very pleasant riding,

ohh I see the Golden Arches from the road..🤔..yep, lunch time....
time for junk food calories 😀 


Off we go, nice rolling undulations, 30+kph for the first 6-7km's..... spoke too soon...uphill we go 😞.... 
the usual...
keep spinning the pedals, feeling it in the knees as to when to change down the gearing...
8-9kph by the time I'm almost at the crest. 🥵

Rolling undulations continue, back up to 30+kph. Not bad going. 

🚨🚔🚔 


The local constabulary concerned for my safety. Discussion concluded and back on my way. 

It's getting on past 4pm, time to search out digs for tonight.....

Camp Kulpara might be it...


Dinner and a sunset 🌇 
Yep! The sheep in the paddock nearby reckon it's pretty good too. 


Nite all 🌛

No comments:

Post a Comment