Thursday 20 April 2023

Day 33. Tour 4 Legacy

Ballarat... 6am... 8°C

🤔 breakfast or packing first? .... 

Pack, Eat and 8am, let's roll. 

Nice and quiet for the morning peak hour?, or is it too cold to be out driving 🤷‍♂️ I even got a string of green lights 👍🏻.. Conservation of momentum. I like it. 

Then,


The 6% climb out of Ballarat to the highway certainly steamed things up ...

....2nd breakfast.. the Golden Nugget drive thru... Coffee and toastie. 

...3rd breakfast? or morning tea/ early lunch? 

Ballan Bakery...comfort stop, coffee, pie, chocolate milk 

..I think there's a theme again today 🤔 😂

Bakery Crawl!! 🥧🥪👌


....good choice or not is what I was thinking as I slogged up the NINE% climb... but at least I had a full belly 😋 

Back out and it's downhill we go... 30kph, 40kph, too fast to be trying to stay in the breakdown/ so called "bike lane"..Into the traffic lane..

50kph..60kph...70kph...

80kph! 
Absolute concentration on the road surface... 

Fun is soon over once momentum is lost on the next rise ..
Over the rise and off downhill again 
50kph 

60kph....68kph

Afternoon tea and I'll use some frequent flyer points for a freebie. 

Belted out the last 20km towards tonight's bed.. top run for 100km! 



No comments:

Post a Comment