Tuesday 18 April 2023

Day 31. Tour 4 Legacy


Southern Cross just as dawn breaks....


Welcome to a new day, one I've never experienced before, let's get it started and see how it works out....

By now, the morning's "pack drill" is second nature....


It's been 5 nights in the tent,  surely the Jaffa can do this on its own by nowπŸ€” 😎


1st breakfast at 7am
On the road at 8am.....
😯 a late start! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£


10am, 2nd breakfast. 
Dadswells Bridge and the Giant Koala. 
...with its baby Jaffa 🀣🀣


Thanks Grampians Motel for the coffee πŸ‘πŸ» it hit the spot nicely ☕️

Dot watcher Bernie caught me just before StawellπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Ž...and VicPol 🚨 joined the funπŸ˜‰
and were happy to hear my story 

....apparently truck drivers reported the orange "thing" they can't see BUT they have to SEE me first before they can report me.... 

yet I'm exactly the same colour as all the orange roadworks bollards....& they're only 5 inches in diameter ...but they see them ok🀷‍♂️....

This situation is getting tiring 😫 

Lunch time....with dot watcher chat πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
I had a good time πŸ˜ŽπŸ”πŸŸ, junk calories included πŸ˜‹

Tonight's camp brought to you by Acacia Caravan Park,  Ararat....I couldn't recommend this site for excellence enough!....they look after the smallest details! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ».... I'm so tempted to stay another night, just to enjoy using all the facilities a second time. πŸ’―πŸ˜

THE BEST CAMP KITCHEN SET-UP I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED ❤️! 




Beer o'clock 🍺 






No comments:

Post a Comment